CO-FINANCED BY: KUJAWSKO-POMORSKIE REGION, MINISTRY OF CULTURE AND NATIONAL HERITAGE FROM PROMOTION OF CULTURE FUND AND POLISH FILM INSTITUTE
EnergaCAMERIMAGE 2019 OPENS FOR SUBMISSIONS
Wednesday April 17th, 2019
EnergaCAMERIMAGE, the biggest international film festival devoted to the art and craft of cinematography has launched the selection process for its 27th edition taking place on November 9-16 in Torun, Poland.
All filmmakers, producers and distributors are invited to submit feature films, documentaries, music videos, TV pilots and student etudes for the festival's consideration.
Please note the submission deadlines and do not miss your chance to submit your films, pilots or music videos. From now on we are accepting entries, so please go to EnergaCAMERIMAGE 2019 >> Submit your film, music video or TV pilot to fill out an appropriate online entry form.
In addition to the numerous out-of-competition festival sections, there will be a number of competitions included in the program. We now accept submissions for the following:
● Main Competition (fiction films)
● Student Etudes Competition (fiction etudes)
● Polish Films Competition (fiction films)
● Documentary Shorts Competition - up to 40 minutes running time
● Documentary Features Competition - over 40 minutes running time
● Music Videos Competition (official music videos)
● Directors' Debuts Competition (fiction films)
● Cinematographers' Debuts Competition (fiction films)
● First Look - TV Pilots Competition (pilots or 1st episodes of TV series)
Before submitting your entry, please read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the competitions available at our website and make sure you are able to provide an appropriate preview screener (online screeners accepted) and a final screening copy. To check out the Terms and Conditions and to fill out a film submission form go HERE.
Directors' Debuts Competition
Cinematographers' Debuts Competition
Polish Films Competition
- early deadline: May 31, 2019 (no fee)
- late entry deadline: June 30, 2019 late entry fee required: PLN 300 (approx. 70 euro)
Documentary Features Competition
Documentary Shorts Competition
- deadline: 30 June, 2019 (no fee)
Music Videos Competition
First Look - TV Pilots Competition
Student Etudes Competition
- deadline: 31 July, 2019 (no fee)
Please note that EnergaCAMERIMAGE Festival is an ACADEMY AWARD® qualifying festival in the Documentary Short Subject category. This means that the winners of the Golden Frog in Documentary Shorts Competition will qualify for consideration in the Documentary Short Subject category of the Annual ACADEMY AWARDS® without the standard theatrical run, provided the film otherwise complies with the Academy rules.
EnergaCAMERIMAGE Festival has also been named a STUDENT ACADEMY AWARD® qualifying festival which means that all films nominated in the Student Etudes Competition at EnergaCAMERIMAGE will qualify for consideration of the Student Academy Awards®, provided the filmmakers will otherwise comply with the Academy Rules, including being a full time student of an eligible film school and making the film as a part of the school work.
Join the selection process and see you at EnergaCAMERIMAGE!