RODO – Information clause
Please find below the information clauses related to the way the Tumult Foundation is processing your personal data while you are using the website and the Facebook profile of EnergaCAMERIMAGE Film Festival.
If you wish to know the provisions of separate clauses and consents used by the Tumult Foundation in the specified data processing procedures, please look at the list with the links to specific clauses and consents.
DETAILED CLAUSES AND CONSENTS
1) if you are a new newsletter subscriber – read/download the information clause here
2) if you are an already registered newsletter subscriber, and you have already registered your data in the Tumult Foundation database (or if it is a new newsletter subscription consent, that has not been granted before implementation of GDPR) – read/download the information clause here
3) if you are a new EnergaCAMERIMAGE Festival participant or a person contacted by the Tumult Foundation due to statutory reasons, including a contact through the Festival and Foundation website – read/download the information clause here
4) if you are a participant of any competition organized by the Tumult Foundation or a person contacted by the Tumult Foundation due to statutory reasons (in case of persons whose personal data are already recorded in the Tumult Foundation database) – read/download the information clause here
5) if you are filling out the EnergaCAMERIMAGE Festival entry card purchase form – read/download the information clause here
6) if you agree to your personal details being saved in the marketing database of the Tumult Foundation (data received from the persons that the data relate to) – read/download the information clause and consent here
7) if your image is processed by the Tumult Foundation as a part of camera monitoring – read/download the information clause here
8) if you are a volunteer candidate – read/download the information clause here
9) if you want to consent to processing of your image as a volunteer (for persons whose data have not been yet recorded in the Tumult Foundation database) – read/download the information clause and consent here
10) if you are our volunteer (for persons whose personal data has been already recorded in the Tumult Foundation database) – read/download the information clause here
11) if you are an employee of the Tumult Foundation (currently employed) – read/download the information clause here
12) if you are a former employee of the Tumult Foundation – read/download the information clause here
13) if you are a candidate for employment in the Tumult Foundation – read/download the information clause and consent here
14) if you wish to consent to publication of your image in media as an employee of the Tumult Foundation (on the website and in promotional materials) – read/download the information clause and consent here
15) if you are signing a contract, a freelance contract or you are a business partner (registered in a commercial register) of or with the Tumult Foundation, and your data has not been yet recorded in the Tumult Foundation database – read/download the information clause here
16) if you are signing a contract, a freelance contract or you are a business partner (registered in a commercial register) of or with the Tumult Foundation, and you are already cooperating with the Tumult Foundation and your data has been recorded in the Tumult Foundation database – read/download the information clause here
17) if you have signed a contract, a freelance contract or you are a business partner (registered in a commercial register) of or with the Tumult Foundation, and you have cooperated with Tumult Foundation, and your contract has been fulfilled before 25th of May 2018) – read/download the information clause here
18) if you are a Contractor, a natural person issuing an offer pursuant to the Public Procurement Law and the “call for offers” – when the Tumult Foundation issues a solicitation on its website or on a purchasing platform, related to a received public donation – read/download the information clause here
19) If you are a Contractor, a natural person participating in procurement procedure and/or submitting an offer, and the Public Procurement Procedure and “call for offers” has commenced but not completed before 25th of May 2018 in relation to the received donation – read/download the information clause here
20) if you are a person whom Tumult Foundation had contracted before 25th of May 2018 as a result of the performed Public Procurement Procedure and the “call for offers” in relation to the received donation, read/download the information clause here
INFORMATION CLAUSE ABOUT THE PROCESSING
OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE USERS OF
THE EnergaCAMERIMAGE WEBSITE
While processing your personal data we act pursuant to the provisions of law, especially the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, Official Journal of the European Union of 2016, No 119 page 1 with later changes) – further called GDPR, and the national law, including the Act of 10th of May 2018 on Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2019 item 1871 with later changes).
With the 25th May 2018 introduction of the general regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing of the Directive 95/46/EC od 27th of April 2016 (Official Journal of the European Union No 119 of 4th May 2016 with later changes), further called GDPR, we inform you that pursuant to article 13 or 14 of GDPR:
1) The Administrator of your personal data is the TUMULT Foundation based in Toruń, Poland, at Rynek Nowomiejski 28, tel.(+48) 56 621 00 19, [email protected]
2) The Personal Data Protection Supervisor at the Administrator’s office can be contacted under the e-mail address: [email protected],
3) Your personal data is processed for the purpose of:
- protection of legally justified interest of the Administrator, such as realization of the necessary tasks of the Administrator, related to the statutory goals of initiating, conducting and supporting of activities in the area of culture, art and humanities, especially organization of festivals and cultural events, pursuant to article 6, point 1, letter f of GDPR,
- protection of legally justified interest of the Administrator, such as analytical activities to optimize services/activities related to the Administrator’s statutory goals, especially supporting and optimizing the communication of festival guests/participants, exchange of information, archiving, statistics and addressing the claims pursuant to article 6, point 1 letter f of GDPR,
- performing statistical, analytical, evidence and archiving activities to continuously improve the quality of the services offered by the foundation and the quality and functionality of granting the access (sharing) to the information placed on the Administrator’s website, as legally justified interest of the Administrator, pursuant to article 6, point 1 letter f of GDPR,
- transferring the data to other parties, legally entitled pursuant to article 6 point 1 letter c of GDPR, receiving of marketing offers, occasional messages or other information about the organized cultural events, basing on your consent, pursuant to article 6 point 1 letter a of GDPR,
- answering a question and establishing cooperation on your request/demand or simply after a contact in any specified matter, pursuant to article 6, point 1 letter b of GDPR,
- and for the purpose of managing Administrator’s accounts on various websites and social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, as a legally justified interest of the Administrator, pursuant to article 6, point 1 letter f of GDPR.
More information about processing of your personal data due to the running of accounts and information activities in social media and websites can be found below.
4) Every user visiting the https://camerimage.pl/ website and using its services and functionalities grants us an access to his/her personal data. As a user of our website you are being informed, that we process the data made accessible by the users, as a part of their navigation on our website, such as IP address, your Internet provider, language, time zone, connection bandwidth, history, frequency and length of the visits on our website and the data recorded in the so-called cookie files.
5) The recipients of your personal data will include entities authorized to receive the personal data by the provisions of law, participating in the Administrator’s statutory activities and entities rendering services to the Administrator, such as entities processing the personal data on the Administrator’s behalf, based on an agreement on the delegation of the personal data processing with the Administrator, such as the European Film Center CAMERIMAGE and such entities, as logistical companies, hotels, audit and consulting companies, accounting office, banks, IT and cloud service companies, advertising agencies, companies cooperating with the Administrator in the area of promotion, marketing (such as radio and TV broadcasting companies, local or thematic press) or companies designing, modifying or maintaining the Administrator’s website.
6) Your personal data will be stored for the time necessary for the Administrator to perform the tasks related to its statutory activities, focusing on initiating, conducting and supporting activities in the area of culture, art and humanities, such as organization of festivals, cultural events, and after its completion, to:
- address claims in relation to your participation in the activities or events organized by the Administrator,
- perform the duties imposed by law, including especially tax and accounting duties,
- perform statistical and archiving activities,
- perform activities in the area of receiving marketing and commercial offers, occasional messages from the moment of your consent to the moment of its revoking,
- fulfil the ordered services or cooperation agreements signed with us – if we have established such a cooperation with you.
Your personal data recorded in the so-called cookie files will be processed on your device till the moment you remove them with the use of your selected Internet browser.
7) You have the right to request the Administrator to grant you access to your personal data, to receive its copy, to be able to amend it, remove it or limit the scope of its processing, and the right to object to processing of your data; in case of your consent for processing of your data to receive marketing offers – you have the right to transfer these personal data and to revoke the consent at any moment, without any influence on the legality of the processing performed basing on a consent given before this revoking.
8) You have the right to issue a complaint to the supervising body, the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, established in Poland at Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland, objecting to our methods and forms of processing of your personal data, if they are not in compliance with the provisions of law.
9) Filling in your personal data is voluntary but your decision not to share the data might prevent you from participation in the cultural events organized by the Administrator or from receiving marketing offers and receiving the Administrator’s reply to your question/request/complaint.
10) For the above purposes we kindly inform you, that your personal data will not be subject to profiling and will not be transferred to any third countries (outside of the European Economic Area), unless you content to that (for instance, in case you come from or live in a country outside the EEA).
INFORMATION CLAUSE ABOUT THE PROCESSING
OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE USERS OF
THE EnergaCAMERIMAGE WEBSITE
As the administrator of your data processed in relation to the managing of the Facebook fan page (account) of the Tumult Foundation and the EnergaCAMERIMAGE brand:
We process your personal data based on legally justified interest of the Administrator (article 6 point 1 letter f of GDPR) or, if you express such a will, in relation to your participation in our announced competitions. We process your Facebook personal data to inform you about our activities, to promote various events and our brand – EnergaCAMERIMAGE (EnergaCAMERIMAGE Festival) and to establish and maintain our community, including contacting you, answering your questions, sending information about important cultural, education or economical events with the participation of the Administrator or to which the Administrator encourages you to participate in. Furthermore, for promotional and marketing purposes, informing you in a most accessible and convenient manner about new offers and sharing important information related to the EnergaCAMERIMAGE Festival or other events, prepared especially for all interested movie fans. For the purposes of your familiarization with what we do and what projects we run, including the projects funded by the European Union funds. By posting content (event information) we would like to inform you about the interesting projects and offers of our cooperating partners, such as the European Film Center CAMERIMAGE (ECFC) located in Toruń and other education and cultural institutions. Your data will be processed also for the purpose or running competitions, challenges or registration for specific event, if only you express such a wish.
Competitions and registration for specific event or training will take place based on and in compliance with given event rules, published separately each time. The comments you post, information about “likes” or “dislikes” of our account, post or a photo, as well as the frequency of visits at our fan page, your sharing of our fan page with your friends, will also be very valuable to us, especially for statistical, analytical, evidence and archiving purposes, allowing us to constantly improve the quality of the services offered by the foundation and the quality and functionality of activities and transferring (sharing) of information published on the Facebook account of EnergaCAMERIMAGE (of EnergaCAMERIMAGE festival and of the Tumult Foundation in Toruń).
Within the scope of running the EnergaCAMERIMAGE fan page we can process your personal data if you have, for example, subscribed, liked or published a comment under a post or a photo on the fan page. Such personal data can include the first and the last name/login/nick, your published image – a profile photo, information available at your public profile and a published telephone number or e-mail address, the published comment and potentially additional personal data included in the comment, information about the like or not in relation to our fan page, post or a photo. Also data placed under the options: contact us, follow, share or send a message. Besides these data related to, for instance, your preferences (likes), we process the history of your activity on our account (such as the date and time of specific activities you performed).
We kindly remind you and ask you not to leave and disclose any redundant personal data in the direct comments, meaning data not directly related to your opinion or not related to specific fan page account run by us, a post or a photo.
The recipient of your data, processed within the scope of your use of the Facebook account is also Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd., as a co-administrator and administrator of your data in relation to the use of Facebook services. Information about the processing of your personal data can be found in the privacy rules of Facebook, available at: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy. More information about the joint processing of data can be found in the rules for a specific product, on the Facebook page.
Your personal data shared on the Facebook and Instagram social media platforms, for instance in the comments, can be also visible and accessible to other user of these platforms.
We inform you that the personal data from Facebook will be processed until you remove them (or remove an account, a comment or a “like”) or until your account is blocked by the foundation or Facebook, in case you are using Facebook not in compliance with the rules or community standards, till the moment the purpose of our publication of the post/information is fulfilled. Usually it is maximum 3 years from the end of the year in which
Administrator has received the data.
We also inform you, that redundant data or personal data (information) not complying with the Facebook rules or community standards will be removed by our employee on a regular basis (for instance within a periodic review of comments).
In case the Administrator executes any rights and claims for evidence purposes, your data can be processed till the moment the cause of the procedure is removed (for instance at the moment of satisfying the foundation’s claims in relation to your activities or activities breaking the law or otherwise harmful).
We also inform you, that pursuant to the agreement/consent in relation to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the use and managing a business Facebook account, Meta Platforms Ireland is responsible for execution of the rights of the data owners, pursuant to articles 15-20 GDPR, in relation to the personal data recorded by Meta Platforms Ireland for the purposes of joint data processing. Tumult Foundation will exercise its best efforts and will provide necessary information and support to aid your request in this area. More information can be found in the “Data Processing Rules” (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/dataprocessing/update) and the “Personal Data Administrator Attachment” (https://www.facebook.com/legal/controller_addendum).
Providing personal data is voluntary, but in certain situations it is necessary in order to receive an Administrator’s reply to your question/request/complaint and necessary to use the functionalities of the Administrator’s website and the website itself, Instagram channel and content or a Facebook fan page.
We kindly inform you, that your personal data gained in relation to the running of the Facebook fan page will not be profiled by us, the administrator, but because of the activities and market policy of Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd they can be transferred to a third country, outside the of the European Economic Area, for instance to the USA. Unfortunately, Tumult Foundation in Toruń, the Administrator, has no influence on this activity. According to the information from the Facebook web page, this company uses standard agreement clauses approved by the European Commission and bases on the decisions of the European Commission defining a proper level of data protection in relation to specific countries, and in specific cases, in relation to the transfer of data from the EEA to the USA and other countries. Additional information about the protection of your personal data in other countries can be found in the data protection principles (https://pl-pl.facebook.com/privacy/explanation#legal-requests-prevent-harm).
WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE
1) We continuously update our risk analysis to guarantee safe processing of your personal data – providing access only to persons who have proper authorization, limited only to the necessary scope for the performed activities. The Administrator takes proper care to guarantee that any operations related to the personal data are recorded and performed only by the authorized employees and collaborators.
2) We will undertake any necessary actions to guarantee that also our contractors and collaborating entities provide guarantee in regard to the use of necessary safety measures every time they are requested by us to process personal data.