Polish Films Competition
Polish Films Competition section presents recent Polish film productions selected from all the submitted entries.
In 2005 CAMERIMAGE Festival, was the first festival to present the Polish films submitting them to the judgment of foreign filmmakers, including many Oscar winners, members of the AMPAS and other world-famous artists.
Polish Films Competition is a unique opportunity to present our domestic film productions to an international audience, confront them with the best films from all over the world and to subject them to evaluation by the international jury comprised of the world-recognized authorities.
The following materials need to be emailed to [email protected]:
– 5 stills from the film (.tiff or .jpg files, not less than 1920 pixels on the long edge, 300 dpi)
– cinematographer`s and director`s filmography
– cinematographer`s and director`s headshot photo (.tiff or .jpg files, not less than 1920 pixels on the long edge, 300 dpi)
– dialogue lists with time code in English (and in Polish if available)
– synopsis of the film in English (and in Polish if available)
– information about camera(s) used on the film (make and model), if not given in the entry form
– information about lenses used on the film (make and model), if not given in the entry form
The Submitter is obliged to provide an online screener such as a Vimeo, YouTube or other streaming platform link or as downloadable file (as per the entry form declaration).
If the film is not in Polish or English language, the screener should include English or Polish subtitles.
The deadline for the delivery of a preview screener and selection materials is: 31st May 2022 (no fee) /// 30th June 2022 (late entry fee: PLN 300). We recommend however, that you provide all the required materials ideally within 7 days from submitting it online. Please make sure that in case of any links being provided, they need to remain valid till the end of September 2022.
LATE ENTRY FEE
If the screeners and selection materials are not received by the Organiser by May 31st 2022 the late entry fee applies (PLN 300). If payment is not received, the late submissions will not be accepted for the selection process. The late entry fee can be paid by credit card through the payment form available in the Payments tab in your account at https://portal.camerimage.pl/payments
Selection results will be sent to the Submitter by 1st October 2022. If your film is selected you will be asked to provide a DCP (Digital Cinema Package) with English subtitles (if a film is not originally in the English language) and with Polish subtitles, if available.
Please direct any questions regarding the Polish Films Competition to Agnieszka Swoińska at [email protected].
PLEASE DO NOT RESUBMIT YOUR FILMS.
To be able to make a submission you need to have an EnergaCAMERIMAGE account registered.
Just click below and follow the instructions.