What is it?
How does it work?
The Festival has already presented some results of consulted projects as Talent Demo Showcase. The opportunity to screen their film at a prestigious film festival encourages novice filmmakers and attracts more and more submitters every year.
When can you apply?
Who our experts are?
What is important is that the experts are selected after careful analysis of all successful applications. Therefore we are sure that the meetings will be fruitful. So far the projects have been consulted by such acclaimed experts like:
- Reed Morano (cinematographer)
- Lech Majewski (director, screenwriter)
- Ewa Ewart (director, producer)
- Tony Lawson (editor)
- Howard Barish (producer)
- Anna Gawlita (producer)
- Jonathan D. Silverman (talent agent)
- Ann Murphy (talent agent)
- Boris Ausserer (producer)
- Michael Hoffman (director)
- John Seale (cinematographer)
- Oliver Stapleton (cinematographer)
- Michael Tronick (editor)
- Mike Figgis (writer, director, composer)
- Michael Apted (director)
- Robert Arakelian (talent agent)
- Jacqueline B. Frotst (cinematographer)
- Jos Stelling (director)
What previous participants say?