CO-FINANCED BY: KUJAWSKO-POMORSKIE REGION, MINISTRY OF CULTURE AND NATIONAL HERITAGE FROM PROMOTION OF CULTURE FUND AND POLISH FILM INSTITUTE
HOMESTAY PROGRAM 2019 OPENS FOR APPLICATIONS!
Thursday October 3rd, 2019
Due to the huge popularity of the Homestay Program and an insufficient number of Hosts this year, we are closing the students' submissions to the program.
We have already received a huge number of submissions from students and it will not be possible to accommodate any more people.
Part of the tradition of EnergaCAMERIMAGE Film Festival is helping young filmmakers and film school students to improve their skills through numerous workshops and seminars led by recognised film professionals. To support student attendance at the Festival, the organizers offer a special price for STUDENT Entry Cards and free accommodation for students through the Homestay Program.
Homestay was established in 1997. According to its guidelines, students from all over the world can find free of charge accommodation in the private flats and houses of families from Toruń who, in return, take part in the festival events for free. This initiative often proves to be a great opportunity to start an unbreakable friendship and learn more about Polish culture, tradition and hospitality.
To enrol for the Homestay Program:
- purchase your Student Entry Card online HERE
- fill out the Homestay entry form HERE by October 13th
- wait for your Homestay offer* (will put you in touch with your Host)
- arrange your arrival and your stay with the Host individually
- We can only provide accommodation offered by those Toruń families that decided to take part in the program.
- Since there are always more students than families interested, we cannot guarantee that accommodation will be found for everyone.
- Accommodation will be granted on a "first come first served" basis.
- The deadline for applying for Homestay Program is October 13th.