CO-FINANCED BY: KUJAWSKO-POMORSKIE REGION, MINISTRY OF CULTURE AND NATIONAL HERITAGE FROM PROMOTION OF CULTURE FUND AND POLISH FILM INSTITUTE
ONLY SIX DAYS LEFT TO SUBMIT FEATURE FILMS AND DOCUMENTARIES
Monday June 24th, 2019
Only six days left to submit narrative feature films and documentary films to the 27th edition of Camerimage, the International Film Festival of the Art of Cinematography. The deadline is Sunday, 30th June.
The deadline for other categories (music videos, TV pilots, student etudes) is Wednesday, 31st July 2019.
All submitted feature films will be evaluated by our selection committee and, if successfully selected, will compete for the Golden Frog award as part of the Main Competition or will have a chance to receive the Camerimage Statuette in the Feature Debuts Competition.
Please note that the late entry fee applies for the feature film submissions.
All selected documentaries will compete in the relevant category of the Documentary Films Competition:
Documentary Shorts Competition (up to 40 minutes) with the following awards:
– Golden Frog for Best Documentary Short
– Special Mention (Camerimage Statuette) in Documentary Shorts Competition
Documentary Features Competition (above 40 minutes) with the following awards:
– Golden Frog for Best Documentary Feature
– Golden Frog for Best Docudrama
In 2013, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences selected Camerimage Film Festival as the ACADEMY AWARD® qualifying festival in the Documentary Short Subject category. This means that the winners of the Golden Frog in the Documentary Shorts Competition at Camerimage will qualify for consideration in the Documentary Short Subject category of the Annual Academy Awards® without the standard theatrical run, provided the film otherwise complies with the Academy rules.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Before submitting your entries, please read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the competitions.
- To fill out an online submission form go HERE.
- Entries will be accepted if the required materials specified in the Terms and Conditions are emailed to the Organizer by the deadlines mentioned above.
- For any additional information go to www.camerimage.pl.
We invite filmmakers, producers, film schools, record companies, distributors and agents to submit films, tv shows and music videos to the selection!