Reservation rules for entry card holders for 31. EnergaCAMERIMAGE
The reservation system will be launched on Saturday, November 11 at 8:00 am on portal.camerimage.pl.
1. Reservations are required for film screenings, seminars/workshops.
2. Reservations are not required for Q&As, EnergaCAMERIMAGE Market and festival exhibitions.
3. Reservations can be made via:
• participant’s account at portal.camerimage.pl,
• EnergaCAMERIMAGE mobile app available for download at App Store and Google Play,
• at the Reception Desk of the Festival Center (CKK Jordanki) and festival information stands in Cinema City and the Documentary Theatre – Horzyca Theatre.
4. The reservation system will be launched on Saturday, November 11 at 8:00 am. On the following days the booking will start at 8:00 am.
5. Reservations can be made for events on the current and following day. The festival’s opening and closing galas, along with the films screened as part of them, are not covered by the reservation system.
6. Reservations for all events, except for seminars, expire 15 minutes after the start of the event, and unused reservations are returned to the pool of free places.
NOTE: Reservations for seminars expire at the start of events. Please show up 15 minutes before the start of the seminar! Unused reservations will be distributed among people who do not have a reservation but would like to participate in the seminar.
7. The festival’s opening and closing galas (11th & 18th Nov), along with the films screened as part of them, are not covered by the reservation system. Entry card holders may participate in galas and film screenings only if there are free seats in the room (priority admission to the gala is given to invitation holders).
8. If, when trying to book an event, the message ” The booking for this event is not active yet” or “There are no tickets left for this event” appears, it means that the booking window is not open yet or there are no more tickets available for this event.
10. The list of reservations can be checked on the portal.camerimage.pl account and in the EnergaCAMERIMAGE mobile application (tab MY RESERVATIONS).
11. You can cancel your reservation using the button “Cancel” on “My reservation” tab.
12. Admission to event takes place upon presentation of the entry card (there is no need to present the confirmation of the booking).