Reservation rules for entry card holders
1. Reservations are required for film screenings, seminars and workshops.
2. Reservations are not required for Q&As, EnergaCAMERIMAGE Market and festival exhibitions.
3. Reservations can be made via:
• participant’s account at portal.camerimage.pl,
• EnergaCAMERIMAGE mobile app available for download at portal.camerimage.pl (note: Google Chrome browser required),
• at the Reception Desk of the Festival Center – CKK Jordanki and festival information stands in Cinema City and the Documentary Theatre – Horzyca Theatre.
4. The reservation system will be launched on Saturday, November 12 at 8:00 am on the following days, the booking will start at 8:00 am.
5. Reservations can be made for events on the current and following days.
6. Reservations for all events, except for seminars, expire 15 minutes after the start of the event, and unused reservations are returned to the pool of free places.
NOTE: Reservations for seminars expire at the start of events. Please show up 15 minutes before the start of the seminar.
7. The festival’s opening and closing galas, along with the films screened as part of them, are not covered by the reservation system. Entry card holders may participate in galas and film screenings only if there are free seats in the room.
8. If, when trying to book an event, the message ” The booking for this event is not active yet” or “There are no tickets left for this event” appears, it means that the booking window is not open yet or there are no more tickets available for this event.
9. A reserved event will be marked with the symbol.
10. A successful booking will be confirmed by e-mail. The list of reservations can be checked on the portal.camerimage.pl account and in the EnergaCAMERIMAGE mobile application (tab MY RESERVATIONS).
11. You can cancel your reservation using the button on “My reservation” tab.
12. Admission to event takes place upon presentation of the entry card (there is no need to present the confirmation of the booking). The collection the entry card from the Reception Desk is required.