TV Series Competition
TV Series Competition was initiated in 2015 as a response to the rapid development of this type of production both on traditional television and on streaming platforms. The assumption is to present TV pilots and the first episodes of subsequent seasons with special visual values, as well as the selection and awarding of the authors of the best cinematography by an international jury.
The pilot episodes of series or miniseries that were intended for the production of the series and the first episodes of subsequent seasons of series or miniseries are qualified for the selection process.
The following materials need to be emailed to [email protected]:
– 5 stills from the pilot / first episode of the season (.tiff or .jpg files, not less than 1920 pixels on the long edge, 300 dpi)
– English (and in Polish if available) dialogue lists with time code
– cinematographer`s headshot photo (.tiff or .jpg files, not less than 1920 pixels on the long edge, 300 dpi)
– information about camera(s) used on the pilot (make and model), if not given in the entry form
– information about lenses used on the film (make and model), if not given in the entry form
The Submitter is obliged to provide an online screener such as a Vimeo, YouTube or other streaming platform link or as downloadable file (as per the entry form declaration). If the pilot / first episode is not in Polish or English language, the screeners should include English or Polish subtitles.
The deadline for the delivery of a preview screener and other required materials is 31st July 2022. We recommend however that you provide all the required materials within 7 days from submitting it online. Please make sure that in case of any links being provided, they need to remain valid till the end of September 2022.
Selection results will be announced by 1st October 2022. If your pilot / first episode of the season is selected you will be asked to provide a DCP (Digital Cinema Package) with English subtitles (if a pilot is not originally in the English language) and with Polish subtitles if available.
Please direct any other questions regarding the TV Series Competition to Marcelina Żydowicz at [email protected]
PLEASE DO NOT RESUBMIT YOUR PILOTS.
To be able to make a submission you need to have an EnergaCAMERIMAGE account registered.
Just click below and follow the instructions.