CO-FINANCED BY: KUJAWSKO-POMORSKIE REGION, MINISTRY OF CULTURE AND NATIONAL HERITAGE FROM PROMOTION OF CULTURE FUND AND POLISH FILM INSTITUTE
CAMERIMAGE HOMESTAY PROGRAM WILL OPEN AGAIN IN TORUŃ
Wednesday June 26th, 2019
CAMERIMAGE Film Festival moved to Toruń this year and the Homestay Program comes along. Our team will work on attracting hosts in our home town to join the program that allows students to find free of charge accomodation. We will start accepting applications in September but you can already check out some basic info.
Part of the tradition of CAMERIMAGE Film Festival is to help young filmmakers and film school students to improve their skills through numerous workshops and seminars led by recognised film professionals. To support student attendance at the Festival, the organizers offer a special price for STUDENT Entry Cards and free accommodation for students as part of the Homestay Program. This year will be no different.
Homestay was established in 1997. According to its guidelines, students from all over the world can find free of charge accommodation at the private flats and houses of families from Toruń who, in return, take part in the festival events. This initiative often proves to be a great opportunity to start an unbreakable friendship and learn more about Polish culture, tradition and hospitality.
To enrol for the Homestay Program:
- purchase your Student Entry Card online (registration and payments information will be available in August)
- fill out the Homestay entry form (will be available in September)
- wait for your Homestay offer* (we will put you in touch with your Host)
- arrange your arrival and stay with the Host
- We can only provide accommodation offered by those Toruń families that decided to take part in the program.
- Since there are always more students than families interested, we cannot guarantee that accommodation will be found for everyone.
- Accommodation will be granted on a "first come first served" basis.