Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations of online Entry Cards purchase for the 26th edition of the International Film Festival of the Art of Cinematography CAMERIMAGE
- Website – www.camerimage.pl domain, the rights to which belong to the Organizer;
- Organizer – Tumult Foundation – with registered seat in Toruń (Rynek Nowomiejski 28, 87-100 Toruń), entered into the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and public health care institutions kept by the District Court in Toruń, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000012434, NIP 956-00-08 -579;
- Website User – a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal entity, having legal capacity, using the Website;
- Buyer – a Website User, who enters into an agreement with the Organizer to purchase Entry Card. Buyer being a natural person must have full legal capacity;
- Participant – a natural person who participates in the Event holding Entry Card. The Buyer himself may be the Participant;
- Festival – the film festival organized by the Organizer, i.e. the 26th edition of the International Film Festival of the Art of Cinematography CAMERIMAGE;
- Event – film screenings and other events accompanying the Festival, taking place in the Opera Nova, Multikino, University of Economy and Orzeł Cinema in Bydgoszcz as part of the Festival, in which one can participate having previously purchased an Entry Card;
- Entry Card – a document confirming the agreement with the Organizer and entitling its holder to participate in the Event;
- Discount Documents – documents confirming a Participant’s status during the Festival entitling them to purchase Entry Card at a discount or free of charge (entry card for a photographer), that the Buyer can indicate in the Order according to §2 point 6 and §5 point 3 below.
- Order – Entry Card purchase offer submitted by the Buyer to the Organizer through the Website, in accordance with the provisions of the Rules and Regulations;
- Rules and Regulations – this document describing online Entry Cards purchase for the 26th edition of the International Film Festival of the Art of Cinematography CAMERIMAGE;
- Administrator (of personal data) – Organizer;
- Processing of personal data – any operation or a set of operations on personal data or on a set of personal data by the Administrator including collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of personal data for the purposes described in § 8 of the Rules and Regulations.
- The Rules and Regulations set out the rules governing the Entry Card purchase through the Website and fulfil the obligation of the Organizer to inform the Buyer about the process, pursuant to Article 12 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014, i.e. of 9 March 2017 (Journal of Laws, 2017 item. 683 as amended) herein after referred to as “the Act” and fullfill the Administrator’s information obligation in accordance with article 13 point 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the EU L 119, 4/05/2016), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR;
- Purchasing Entry Cards through the Website requires registering an account by the Buyer on the Website, provided via www.camerimage.pl, available at www.camerimage.pl;
- In case of Entry Card purchase agreements concluded with consumers through the Website, these agreements will be viewed as distance contracts within the meaning of the Act;
- Prior to concluding the Entry Card purchase agreement, the Buyer is required to read the Rules and Regulations. Conclusion of the agreement requires a declaration made by checking the box reading as follows: „I have read and accept the Rules and Regulations of online Entry Card purchase purchase for the 26th edition of the International Film Festival of the Art of Cinematography CAMERIMAGE”;
- The consent referred to under § 2.4 above is necessary for effective purchase of Entry Cards through the Website;
- Before the conclusion of the purchase agreement for the entry card at a discounted price, the Buyer agrees that the Organizer may process their personal data in the form of a scanned Discount Document, by selecting the check box with the following text: “I agree to the processing of my personal data in the form of a scan of the Discount Document by the Tumult Foundation based in Toruń in order to verify the rights to purchase an entry card at a discounted price or to receive a free entry card (entry card for a photographer).”
- The consent referred to in §2 pint 6 above is a prerequisite for acquiring an entry card at a discounted price or receiving a free entry card (entry card for a photographer);8. The Buyer is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Rules and Regulations;
- The Rules and Regulations are available for all Buyers on the Website, as a free of charge, downloadable, printable document.
Entry Card purchase rules
- The Organizer provides information on the Website about Events open to Entry Card holders.
- The Organizer publishes information on the Website about:
a) types of Entry Cards,
b) rules of using Entry Cards, in particular: whether a specific Entry Card itself entitles to participation in the Event or if additional reservation for the Event or parts thereof is needed,
c) gross prices of Entry Cards and special offers by the Organizer,
d) schedules of sales of Entry Cards, indicating the days on which Orders for Entry Cards can be placed,
e) acceptable methods of payment for Entry Cards;
- Providing information referred to under item 2 above is an invitation to submit an offer (place an Order) by the Buyer and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code;
- Placing an order requires selecting a particular type of Entry Card, the quantity and method of payment, within the range of choices provided by the Organizer. The Organizer informs that only one Entry Card can be purchased per person, but it is possible for the Buyer to order Entry Cards for third parties (Participants);
- The Entry Card purchase agreement becomes effective and conclusive once the Organizer accepts the Order placed by the Buyer, confirmed by an email sent to the Buyer (constituting distance contract confirmation pursuant to Article 21 of the Act);
- Entry Cards sale is limited to the number of available Entry Cards. The Organizer makes every effort to update the Entry Cards offer regularly. If the Organizer receives an Order for currently unavailable Entry Cards from the Buyer, the agreement automatically expires, of which the Buyer will be notified by email. In case of payment already made by the Buyer, the Organizer will return it within 14 days from the date of informing the Buyer about the expiration of the agreement;
- Unless otherwise decided by the Organizer, duplicates of Entry Cards will not be issued.
- For every Order placed by the Buyer, the applicable gross price will be quoted next to the ordered Entry Cards at the time of Order. The Organizer will inform the Buyers, through the Website, about any other charges related to the purchased Entry Cards when the Order is placed;
- The Buyer places an Order and accepts the obligation to pay by using the Website button „Pay”;
- The Buyer is required to pay for the Entry Card by 25 October 2018;
- The Organizer provides one available method of payment by Visa or Mastercard credit card using the Dotpay system.
Collection of Entry Cards
- Unless the Organizer provides otherwise, Entry Cards may only be collected by the Participant (in person) in Festival Centre – Opera Nova.
- Unless the Organizer provides otherwise, personal collection of Entry Cards requires presentation of a valid identification document by the Buyer or, if the Buyer purchased Entry Card for another Participant – by the Participant for whom the purchase was made.
- The entry card, which is used by the Participant to log in to the “entrance/exit system of the Festival Center” enables the Organizer to collect data on the number of participants staying at the Festival Center on a given day for statistical purposes.
Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to Article 38 (12) of the Act, the right of withdrawal from the distance contract referred to under the Rules and Regulations does not apply to the Buyers, i.e. consumers, due to the fact that it covers provision of services related to leisure, entertainment, sport or cultural events occurring on specified days or a within a specified period of service provision. In the event that the Buyer, or the Participant for whom the Buyer has made the purchase for, fails to collect the Entry Card, the Organizer will not be required to refund the purchase.
- Any complaints concerning the Entry Card purchase agreement shall be made by the Buyer by e-mail to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The complaint must include the full name, postal address and e-mail address of the Buyer.
- Complaints will be processed within 30 days from the date of receiving the complaint by the Organizer.
- The Organizer will refer to the Rules and Regulations when assessing a complaint.
- The decision of the Organizer will be notified to the Buyer by email to the address submitted in the complaint.
Personal data protection
Pursuant to article 13 point 1 and point 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data, we inform that:
- TUMULT Foundation with its registered office in Toruń, Poland, at Rynek Nowomiejski 28, tel. (+ 48) 56 621 00 19, email@example.com, serves as the administrator of your personal data,
- you can contact the Data Protection Supervisor at the administrator’s office or at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Personal data of a Participant being a natural person will be processed in order to perform the purchase agreement and/or activities before the conclusion of the agreement, i.e.:
– to purchasing of an entry card via the Website and to maintain an account at the Website and to provide services related to the concluded agreement (e.g. for billing purposes and complaints) – pursuant to Article 6, point 1 letter b) of the GDPR
– transfer of data to other entities authorized by operation of law – pursuant to Article 6, point 1 letter c) of the GDPR,
– protect the legitimate interests of the Administrator, i.e. facilitate the use of services provided by the Administrator and improve the functionality of these services, implement the tasks necessary to perform Administrator tasks related to the statutory goal of initiating, running and supporting activities in the field of culture, art and humanities and in particular the organization of festivals, competitions, and cultural events – pursuant to Article 6, point 1, letter f) of the GDPR,
– protection of the legitimate interests of the Administrator, i.e. for analytical purposes to optimize services / activities related to the statutory goal of the Administrator, in particular providing support and optimization of communication of festival guests / participants, exchange of information, for archiving purposes, statistical and for claims, in connection with the concluded agreement – pursuant to Article 6, point. 1 letter f) of the GDPR,
– in order to receive marketing offers, occasional correspondence, verification of rights to purchase entry cards at a reduced price – pursuant to Article 6, point 1, letter a) of the GDPR;
- The recipients of personal data of the User being a natural person will be entities entitled to obtain personal data under the law, participating in carrying out the purchase agreement and entities providing services to the Administrator, i.e. entities that process personal data on behalf of the Administrator based on the data processing entrustment agreement with the Administrator, such as courier and logistics companies, entities providing credit and payment services (e.g. banks), insurance companies, audit and consulting companies, advertising agencies, companies cooperating with the Administrator in the field of promotion, marketing (e.g. radio stations, TV, local or industry press) entities providing IT and cloud services;
- Personal data of a Participant being a natural person will be kept for the duration of the concluded agreement, and after its termination for purposes of pursuing claims in connection with the agreement, performance of obligations under the law, including in particular tax and accounting, statistical, archiving and statutory provisions; and for purposes of receiving marketing offers, commercial offers, occasional correspondence from the moment of expressing your consent until this consent is revoked; and, in the case of providing the Discount Document, it will be kept until 26th November 2018;
- A Participant being a natural person has the right to request from the Administrator access to personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of data processing and the right to object to data processing; the right to transfer their personal data in case of Participant’s consent to the processing of personal data in order to receive marketing offers, occasional correspondence, providing a Discount Document – a Participant being a natural person has the right to withdraw their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of the consent expressed before the withdrawal
- A Participant being a natural person has the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection,
- Providing personal data was voluntary, however, it is a prerequisite for booking an entry card, and, in case of providing a Discount Document, it is a prerequisite for booking an entry card at a reduced price or receiving a free entry card (entry card for a photographer).
- Any questions, opinions or concerns regarding the Entry Card purchase agreement, as well as declarations made to the Organizer should be sent by the Buyer to the following email address: email@example.com
- The provisions of the Rules and Regulations shall apply to the Entry Card purchase agreement concluded between the Organizer and the Buyer in the version effective on the date of this agreement.
- The Organizer reserves the right to make changes to the Rules and Regulations, particularly in case of any relevant changes in applicable laws or certain obligations imposed upon the Organizer by the authorities, as well as to improve the operation of the Website, the quality of services provided through the Website and to prevent possible abuse. Any amendments to the Rules and Regulations become effective upon their announcement or communication to the Buyer.
- The Rules and Regulations come into force on 1st September 2018.