Festival Reception Desk opening hours:
- 10 November (Saturday) – 12:00 – 22:00
- 11 November (Sunday) – 9:00 – 21:00
- 12 November (Monday) – 9:30 – 21:00
- 13 November (Tuesday) – 9:00 – 21:00
- 14 – 16 November (Wednesday-Friday) – 9:30 – 21:00
- 17 November (Saturday) – 12:00 – 20:00
Entry cards will be available for purchase during the festival at the Reception Desk (Opera Nova) from Sunday 11 November.
The number of entry cards is limited.
At the Reception Desk you will:
- collect the entry card, previously booked online and paid for until 25 October 2018;
- purchase entry cards (from Sunday, 11 November); prior to purchase please fill out the entry card purchase form available at the Reception Desk “Payment” booth;
- purchase single tickets for any festival events on the given day (available for purchase from Sunday, 11 November)
- purchase one-day tickets (one-day tickets may only be purchased on the given day)
- purchase tickets for:
– particular screenings in the Festival Center,
– Camerimage Market,
– filmmaking workshops and seminars;
- get the information about all the screenings and other events taking place during the Festival
- PLEASE NOTE: single tickets for screenings in Kino Orzeł (MCK) will be available for purchase at the MCK box office. Tickets for screenings in Multikino will be available for purchase at the Multikino box office and at www.multikino.pl.
- Entry cards may only be collected by the Participant (in person). Collection of entry cards requires presentation of a valid identification document by the Buyer
- Camerimage Festival 2018 Reception Desk will be located in the main Foyer of the Festival Center in Opera Nova
- Address: Opera Nova, ul. Marszałka Focha 5, 85-070 Bydgoszcz
- Entry cards may be collected only within the above-mentioned working hours
- Entry card holders may participate in all festival events without prior seat reservation. Free tickets for screenings in Multikino and Kino Orzeł (MCK) will be available for collection at the respective box office, upon presentation of a valid entry card
- There will be no sale of admission tickets to the Opening and Closing Gala
- Festival entry card holders may only participate in the Opening and Closing Gala (with the screenings) if there are any seats available
- Please forward any questions you might have to Marcelina Żydowicz – e-mail: email@example.com.
- For more information about participation in festival events go pages listed below