Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations of online Entry Cards purchase for the 25th edition of the International Film Festival of the Art of Cinematography CAMERIMAGE
1. Website – www.camerimage.pl domain, the rights to which belong to the Organizer.
2. Organizer – Tumult Foundation – with registered seat in Toruń (Rynek Nowomiejski 28, 87-100 Toruń), entered into the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and public health care institutions kept by the District Court in Toruń, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000012434, NIP 956-00-08 -579.
3. Website User – a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal entity, having legal capacity, using the Website.
4. Buyer – a Website User, who enters into an agreement with the Organizer to purchase Entry Card. Buyer being a natural person must have full legal capacity.
5. Participant – a natural person who participates in the Event holding Entry Card. The Buyer himself may be the Participant.
6. Festival – the film festival organized by the Organizer, i.e. the 25th edition of the International Film Festival of the Art of Cinematography CAMERIMAGE;
7. Event – film screenings and other events accompanying the Festival, taking place in the Opera Nova, Multikino, University of Economy and Orzeł Cinema in Bydgoszcz as part of the Festival, in which one can participate having previously purchased an Entry Card.
8. Entry Card – a document confirming the agreement with the Organizer and entitling its holder to participate in the Event.
9. Discount Documents – documents specified by the Organizer, which, if held by the Buyer, entitle him or her to purchase Entry Card at a discount.
10. Order – Entry Card purchase offer submitted by the Buyer to the Organizer through the Website, in accordance with the provisions of the Rules and Regulations.
11. Rules and Regulations – this document describing online Entry Cards purchase for the 25th edition of the International Film Festival of the Art of Cinematography CAMERIMAGE.
1. The Rules and Regulations set out the rules governing the Entry Card purchase through the Website and fulfil the obligation of the Organizer to inform the Buyer about the process, pursuant to Article 12 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws, 2014, item 827), hereinafter referred to as “the Act”.
2. Purchasing Entry Cards through the Website requires registering an account by the Buyer on the Website, in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of online services provided via www.camerimage.pl, available at www.camerimage.pl.
3. In case of Entry Card purchase agreements concluded with consumers through the Website, these agreements will be viewed as distance contracts within the meaning of the Act.
4. Prior to concluding the Entry Card purchase agreement, the Buyer is required to read the Rules and Regulations. Conclusion of the agreement requires prior confirmation of having read the Rules and Regulations, as well as a declaration made by checking the box reading as follows: “I have read and accepted the Rules and Regulations of online Entry Card purchase”.
5. The consent referred to under § 2.4 above is voluntary, but necessary for effective purchase of Entry Cards through the Website.
6. The Buyer is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Rules and Regulations.
7. The Rules and Regulations are available for all Buyers on the Website, as a free of charge, downloadable, printable document.
Entry Card purchase rules
1. The Organizer provides information on the Website about Events open to Entry Card holders.
2. The Organizer publishes information on the Website about:
a) types of Entry Cards,
b) rules of issuing Entry Cards,
c) rules of using Entry Cards, in particular: whether a specific Entry Card itself entitles to participation in the Event or if additional reservation for the Event or parts thereof is needed,
d) gross prices of Entry Cards and special offers by the Organizer, as well as the required Discount Documents or the need to fulfil other requirements entitling to the discount,
e) schedules of sales of Entry Cards, indicating the days on which Orders for Entry Cards can be placed,
f) acceptable methods of payment for Entry Cards,
g) rules of participation in the Events and the associated responsibilities of the Participants.
3. Providing information referred to under item 2 above is an invitation to submit an offer (place an Order) by the Buyer and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
4. Placing an order requires selecting a particular type of Entry Card, the quantity and method of payment, within the range of choices provided by the Organizer. The Organizer informs that only one Entry Card can be purchased per person, but it is possible for the Buyer to order Entry Cards for third parties (Participants).
5. The Entry Card purchase agreement becomes effective and conclusive once the Organizer accepts the Order placed by the Buyer, confirmed by an email sent to the Buyer (constituting distance contract confirmation pursuant to Article 21 of the Act) with the Rules and Regulations document attached.
6. In case of reasonable doubts as to the accuracy of information provided in the Order (except for the choice of Entry Cards paid for, their quantity, the choice of screenings, etc.) or of the Buyer’s or Participant’s personal data, the Organizer will attempt to contact the Buyer in order to correct it. If the Organizer fails to contact the Buyer or the inaccuracies prove impossible to correct, the Organizer may decide to cancel the Order and not to conclude the agreement, informing the Buyer about this decision if possible. In case of payment already made by the Buyer, the Organizer will return it within 14 days from the date of canceling the Order.
7. Entry Cards sale is limited to the number of available Entry Cards. The Organizer makes every effort to update the Entry Cards offer regularly. If the Organizer receives an Order for currently unavailable Entry Cards from the Buyer, the agreement automatically expires, of which the Buyer will be notified by email. In case of payment already made by the Buyer, the Organizer will return it within 14 days from the date of informing the Buyer about the expiration of the agreement.
8. Unless otherwise decided by the Organizer, duplicates of Entry Cards will not be issued.
1. For every Order placed by the Buyer, the applicable gross price will be quoted next to the ordered Entry Cards at the time of Order. The Organizer will inform the Buyers, through the Website, about any other charges related to the purchased Entry Cards when the Order is placed.
2. The Buyer places an Order and accepts the obligation to pay by using the Website button “Save and pay”.
3. The Buyer is required to pay for the Entry Card by 31 October 2017.
4. The Organizer provides one available method of payment: by Visa or Mastercard using the Dotpay system.
5. If the complete due payment is not made within the deadline specified under § 4.3, the Organizer may cancel the Buyer’s Order and terminate the agreement, of which the Buyer would be then informed by email.
6. Payments become effective upon crediting the bank account of the service provider receiving payments on behalf of the Organizer.
7. Credit card transactions are handled by Dotpay.pl.
Collection of Entry Cards
1. Unless the Organizer provides otherwise, Entry Cards may only be collected by the Participant (in person), at a place specified by the Organizer in the description of the Event published on the Website.
2. Unless the Organizer provides otherwise, personal collection of Entry Cards requires presentation of a valid identification document by the Buyer or, if the Buyer purchased Entry Card for another Participant – by the Participant for whom the purchase was made.
3. In case of Entry Cards purchased at a discount, the Participant will be required to present the applicable Discount Document used in the purchase process to the Organizer’s employee upon the collection of the Entry Card. In case of failure to present the Discount Document, the Organizer’s employee may refuse to issue the Entry Card, unless the Participant pays the outstanding amount of the full price for the applicable Entry Card.
Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to Article 31 (12) of the Act, the right of withdrawal from the distance contract referred to under the Rules and Regulations does not apply to the Buyers, i.e. consumers, due to the fact that it covers provision of services related to leisure, entertainment, sport or cultural events occurring on specified days or a within a specified period of service provision.
1. Any complaints concerning the Entry Card purchase agreement shall be made by the Buyer in writing, through a registered letter sent to the Organizer’s address.
2. The complaint must include the full name, postal address and e-mail address of the Buyer.
3. Complaints will be processed within 30 days from the date of receiving the complaint by the Organizer.
4. The Organizer will refer to the Rules and Regulations when assessing a complaint.
5. The decision of the Organizer will be notified to the Buyer in writing, to the postal address or by email to the address submitted in the complaint.
1. Any questions, opinions or concerns regarding the Entry Card purchase agreement, as well as declarations made to the Organizer should be sent by the Buyer to the following email address: email@example.com
2. The provisions of the Rules and Regulations shall apply to the Entry Card purchase agreement concluded between the Organizer and the Buyer in the version effective on the date of this agreement.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to make changes to the Rules and Regulations, particularly in case of any relevant changes in applicable laws or certain obligations imposed upon the Organizer by the authorities, as well as to improve the operation of the Website, the quality of services provided through the Website and to prevent possible abuse. Any amendments to the Rules and Regulations become effective upon their announcement or communication to the Buyer.
4. The Rules and Regulations come into force on 25th August 2017.