Camerimage Festival 2017 Reception Desk will be located in the main Foyer of the Festival Centre in Opera Nova.
ul. Marszałka Focha 5
A complimentary Wi-Fi will be available in the whole Opera Nova building. Please look for „OPERA.NOVA” and „CAMERIMAGE_AP_FREE” networks. A password is not required.
The opening times of the Festival Reception Desk are following:
- 11 November – 12 noon – 10 p.m.
- 12 – 17 November – from 9.30 a.m. till 9 p.m.
- 18 November – 12 noon – 8 p.m.
At the Reception Desk you will:
- collect the Entry Card, previously booked online and paid for till 31st October 2017;
- purchase Entry Cards;
- purchase tickets for: – particular screenings in the Festival Center, – Camerimage Market, – filmmaking workshops and seminars;
- get the information about all the screenings and other events taking place during the Festival.
- Entry Cards may only be collected by the Participant (in person). Collection of Entry Cards requires presentation of a valid identification document by the Buyer.
- Entry Cards may be collected only within the above-mentioned working hours.
- Festival Reception will be located in the Festival Centre, on the left side of the foyer.
- Tickets for the evening screenings in Opera Nova starting after 9 p.m. have to be purchased on the same day from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Please forward any questions you might have to Marcelina Żydowicz – e-mail: marcelina (at) camerimage.pl.