Entry card booking instructions
How to purchase your entry card?
- Before you purchase your entry card please have a look at our “Rules and regulations of online Entry Cards purchase” and “General terms of Entry Cards booking”.
- PLEASE NOTE: Camerimage 2014, 2015 and 2016 participants can purchase their entry cards through their online profiles registered on our website last year. If you forgot your password please use the “I have forgotten my password” option to retrieve it.
- In order to register your profile required for booking and purchasing your entry card please click “Register” in the top right-hand corner at www.camerimage.pl
- Once registration is completed you will receive an activation link to the email address you provided in the form. Clicking the link will open your profile.
- Go to “My Entry Cards” and then select “Book an Entry Card”.
- Select your appropriate form, i.e. the specific category of your entry card. Detailed information about each type of entry card will appear once you mouseover on the name of the category. For entry card prices click HERE.
- Those willing to purchase entry cards for cinematographers, other representatives of film industry, media representatives and photographers, are kindly asked to enclose the required verification documents to their forms. Verification will be completed within three working days. Once completed, the “authorization” field in your profile will show information about the verification result. This information will also be sent to the email address provided in the form.Please note: Verification is not required for cinematographers and film industry representatives in case of purchase of the same category of Entry Card as in the previous years.
- Once you complete and save your entry card booking form you will be redirected to Dotpay where you can proceed with the payment. When your payment is successful you will receive an e-mail confirmation from both the Dotpay system and the www.camerimage.pl administrator. Your profile will also be updated, see: “Payment status”. You can also choose to save your completed form and proceed with payment at a later time.
- Entry Card reservation for a given Festival participant category is conditional upon filling the appropriate form and paying the applicable amount by 31st October 2017 at the latest. If the payment is not made by this date the booking will be canceled.
- You can pick up your purchased entry card only at the Opera Nova festival reception desk beginning 11 November 2017. Please have your ID ready. You can learn more about the reception opening hours HERE.
- Entry card pickup points are marked with letters corresponding to the first letter of the surname provided in the online form. There is a separate entry card pickup point for students, located on the right-hand side upon entering the Opera Nova foyer.
- If anything goes wrong with your online form, please let us know at email@example.com. Any problems with online payments should be reported through the Dotpay customer service by phone: +48 12 688 26 00.
- We encourage you to purchase entry cards at a lower price during the presale period available until 31 October 2017.